[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] We've got energy As home to Michigan's NextEnergy Center and Kettering University's Center for Fuel Cell Systems and Powertrain Integration, the Detroit Region is uniquely positioned to become the world's leading center for alternative energy technology, research & development, education and manufacturing.
What does CAET stand for?
CAET stands for Center for Alternative Energy Technology (Chicago State University; Illinois)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAET
We have 4 other meanings of CAET in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Aided Empirical Software Engineering
- Centre for Advanced Software Engineering Research (Sydney, Australia)
- Center for Assessment and Evaluation of Student Learning (Oakland, CA)
- Canadian Aviation Executives' Safety Network
- Center for Applied Electromagnetic Systems Research (University of Mississippi; University, MS)
- Close Assemble Employ Sustain Reconstitute
- Computer Architecture and Embedded System Research (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Certificat d'Aptitude à l'Enseignement Secondaire Technique et Professionnel (French: Certificate of Aptitude for Secondary Technical and Vocational Education; Senegal)
- Canadian Association for Enterostomal Therapy (Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Electroneurophysiology Technologists
- Certified Accountants Educational Trust (publisher; UK)
- College of Agricultural Economics and Trade (Sichuan Agricultural University; China)
- College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology (Orissa University; India)
- Connecticut AIDS Education and Training Center (Yale University School of Nursing)
- Center for Advanced Engineering and Technology Education (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Central American Emergency Trust Fund (World Bank)
- Computer-Aided Education & Training Initiative
- Canadian Alliance of Education and Training Organizations
- Cambridge Anthropological Expedition to the Torres Straits (est. 1898; UK)
- Centro Anglicano de Estudios Teológicos Superiores (Guatemala)