The Center for Alaska Native Health Research received a three-year, $1.
What does CANHR stand for?
CANHR stands for Center for Alaska Native Health Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANHR
We have 2 other meanings of CANHR in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinating Assembly of Non Governmental Organizations
- Canine Handler
- Community and Neighbourhood Houses and Centres Association, Inc.(Australia)
- Conditional Access Network Handler
- California Association of Neurologically Handicapped Children (est. 1960; now Learning Disabilities Association of California)
- Canadian Association of Nuclear Host Communities
- Canadian Association of Nurses in Hemophilia Care (est. 1997)
- Consortium for Alaska Native Higher Education
- Canadian Committee On History of Geological Sciences
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform
- Canoe Association of Northern Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Child Abuse and Neglect Institute (est. 1996; National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges)
- Community Action of Northeast Indiana (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Computer for All Nigerians Initiative (Nigeria)
- Constant And Never-ending Improvement
- Current Access Network Identifier
- Camara Nacional de la Industria Electronica y de Communicaciones Electricas (Mexico)
- Carbon And Nitrogen Cycling In Forest Ecosystems
- Centro de Ayuda A Niños Con Impedimentos de Isabela, Inc (Spanish)
- Community Architectures for Network Information Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gerald Mohatt, professor of psychology and director of the Center for Alaska Native Health Research (CANHR), received the research award.