PROCESS TECHNICIANS ASSIST IN PLANNING, ANALYZING AND CONTROLLING THE PRODUCTION OF PRODUCTS FROM THE RAW MATERIALS THROUGH THE PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION TO CUSTOMERS in a variety of process industries, according to the Center for Advancement of Process Technology (CAPT).
What does CAPT stand for?
CAPT stands for Center for Advancement of Process Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPT
We have 19 other meanings of CAPT in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association for Population Therapeutics
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Technicians
- Canadian Association of Piano Technicians
- Canadian Pirate Tracker (torrent tracker)
- Canon Advanced Printing Technology (printer driver)
- Captain (military rank)
- Carolinas Association for Passenger Trains
- Casinos Austria Poker Tour
- CCPP-ARM Parameterization Testbed
- Center for Advanced Pyrometallurgical Technology
- Center for Applications of Psychological Type
- Center for the Advancement of Process Technology
- Centers for the Application of Prevention Technologies
- Child Abuse Prevention Taskforce
- Child Accident Prevention Trust (UK)
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Training
- China Academy of Post and Telecommunications
- China Academy of Printing Technology
- Citizens and Police Together
- Civil Air Patrol Test