Peters, Professor Emeritus of Philosophy and Religion at Rollins College, Florida, as well as president of the Center for Advanced Study in Religion and Science and coeditor of Zygon: Journal of Religion and Science, is in a position of looking back on many years of experience at the interface of religion and science.
What does CASIRAS stand for?
CASIRAS stands for Center for Advanced Study in Religion and Science (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coalition for Advertising Supported Information and Entertainment
- Computer Aided Search Information Exchange
- Community Association of South Indian Lake (Manitoba, Canada)
- Centre for Accelerator Science Imaging and Medicine (UK)
- Centre for Applied Studies in International Negotiations
- Council for American Students in International Negotiations
- Central Advisory Service on Intellectual Property (Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research)
- Complete Automated System for Information Processing
- Consortium of Agencies Serving Internationally-Trained Persons
- Center for Advanced Spatial Information Research
- Canadian Association for Security and Intelligence Studies
- Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (Space Florida)
- Centre for Advanced Software and Intelligent Systems (UK)
- Client and Service Information System (Department of Human Services; Australia)
- Coronary Artery Smoking Intervention Study (health psychology)
- Center for Advanced Surgical and Interventional Technology (UCLA; California)
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Information Technology (India)
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Journal (Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute)
- Community Action and Social Justice
- Canadian Alliance for Social Justice and Family Values Association