The report, "Public Attitudes Toward America's Energy Options: Insights for Nuclear Energy," was recently published by MIT's Center for Advanced Nuclear Energy Systems.
What does CANES stand for?
CANES stands for Center for Advanced Nuclear Energy Systems (Department of Nuclear Science and Technology; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANES
- Creating a New Element (workshop)
- Crédit Agricole du Nord Est (French: Northeast Agricultural Bank)
- Canada Agriculture National Employees Association
- California Network of Educational Charters
- Constant and Never Ending Improvement
- Committee on Accreditation of National Exhibitions and Judges (American Philatelic Society)
- Connecticut Advanced Nuclear Engineering Laboratory
- Canadian Society for the Development of Cultural Empathy (Canada)
- Consejo de Armonizacion de Normas Electrotecnicas de Las Naciones de Las Americas (Council for Harmonization of Electrotechnical Standards of the Nations of the Americas)
- Chinese Association North East Region (charity; UK)
- Centre for Advanced Numerical Engineering Simulations
- Classical and Near Eastern Studies (various schools)
- Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services
- Collaborative Automotive NETwork
- Country Associates Network (Nigeria)
- Canada-Europe-USA-Asia (development of micro-nano-technologies for future aerospace applications)
- Canadian Naval Electronic Warfare System
- Canadian Expatriate
- Canadian Experiments
- Canadian Forces Exchange System