The authors are a select group of established and younger scholars, American, European, and Israeli, who participated in the 1999-2000 seminar series of the Center for Advanced Judaic Studies at the University of Pennsylvania.
What does CAJS stand for?
CAJS stands for Center for Advanced Judaic Studies (University of Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAJS
- Central African Journal of Medicine (refereed journal)
- Council of American Jewish Museums (est. 1977)
- Cuba-America Jewish Mission (Berkeley, CA)
- Camp Atterbury Joint Maneuver Training Center (Indiana)
- Collectif Anti-Jeux Olympiques (French anti-Olympics group)
- Commission des Alcools et des Jeux de l'Ontario
- California Association of Judgment Professionals
- Campus Alternative Journalism Project (est. 1994)
- CA Johnson Preparatory Academy (Columbia, SC)
- California Association of Joint Powers Authorities
- Center for Afro-Jewish Studies
- Charleston Area Jeep Spot (automobile club)
- Comisión Americana Jurídico Social (Spanish: American Legal Social Commission; est. 1967; Mexico)
- Cooperative Association of Japan Shipbuilders
- Center for Access to Justice (Chicago-Kent College of Law; Chicago, IL)
- Clough-AMEC Joint Venture (Australia)
- Akron-Canton Airport (airport code; Ohio)
- Akron/Canton, OH, USA - Akron-Canton Regional Airport (Airport Code)
- Carcinome Adénoïde Kystique (French: Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma)
- Card Authentication Key (electronic security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This book of fourteen essays plus epilogue is the third in the series of Studies in Jewish Culture and Society published under the auspices of the Center for Advanced Judaic Studies of the University of Pennsylvania.
Lauderale was re cently appointed to the board of overseers of the Center for Advanced Judaic Studies at the University of Pennsylvania.