TEA has also been overmolded on tools, household appliances, and SAN and cellulose propionate toothbrushes.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Cellulose Propionate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Casualty Percentage
- Casualty Procedure
- Catapult Power (squash)
- Cathodic Protection
- Cayley-Purser (encryption algorithm)
- Cedar Point (amusement park)
- Ceiling Protocol
- Celestial Pastures (FarmVille)
- Celestial Psychology (Celeste Emelia Mattingly business)
- Cellular Phone
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can be modified by relatively simple chemistry to form a variety of cellulose esters including cellulose acelate, cellulose propionate, and the mixed esters cellulose acetate-propionate and cellulose acetate-butyrate (1).