Resistance to all-trans retinoic acid (ATRA) therapy in relapsing acute promyelocytic leukemia: study of in vitro ATRA sensitivity and cellular retinoic acid binding protein levels in leukemic cells.
What does CRABP stand for?
CRABP stands for Cellular Retinoic Acid Binding Protein (genetics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRABP
We have 5 other meanings of CRABP in our Acronym Attic
- Chambre Régionale d'Agriculture de Bretagne (French: Regional Chamber of Agriculture of Brittany; Brittany, France)
- Civilian Reconnaissance Aid Battalion
- Coalition pour le repatriement de notre autonomie et de nos biens (French)
- Coastal Research Amphibious Buggy
- County Road Administration Board
- Crips Really Are Bloods (gangs)
- Crips Respect All Bloods (gang graffiti)
- Children Raised Around Beaufort County
- Cellular Retinoic Acid Binding Protein (endocrinology)
- Computer-Related Addictive Behavior Inventory
- Complex Between Retinoic Acid-Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Cytoplasmic Retinoic Acid Binding Protein (dermatology)
- Cellular Retinoic Acid-Binding Protein type 2
- Cellular Retinoic Acid-Binding Protein Type I
- Cellular Retinoic Acid Binding Protein 1
- Cellular Retinoic Acid-Binding protein 2
- Cellular Retinoic Acid-Binding Protein Type I (antibody)
- Cellular Retinoic Acid-Binding Protein Type II
- Cellular Radio Access for Broadband Services
- Cement Recycled Asphalt Base Stabilization (highway construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transcriptional regulation of the cellular retinoic acid binding protein I gene in F9 teratocarcinoma cells.