Cellular Operators Association of India ( COAI) director general Rajan Mathews said that the spectrum prices are too high for companies to bid.
What does COAI stand for?
COAI stands for Cellular Operators Association of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COAI
We have 2 other meanings of COAI in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Outdoor Adventure Guide School
- City On A Hill Church (Canton, Georgia)
- Coahuila (postcode, Mexico)
- College of Arts and Humanities (various universities)
- Colorado Air Heads (airsoft team)
- Come Over And Help (Christian relief organization in Canada)
- Council on Affordable Housing (New Jersey)
- Consortium of Ontario Academic Health Libraries (Canada)
- Committee on Appeal for Human Rights (Atlanta, GA)
- Council on the Arts and Humanities for Staten Island (New York)
- Clowns of America, International
- Combination of Adopted Items
- Centre of Achievement in Motivation (Ireland)
- Consultation on Agricultural Information Management
- Colorado Association for Infant Mental Health (University of Colorado Health Sciences Center; Denver, CO)
- Club Oficial Animé Japones (Spanish: Official Japanese Anime Club)
- Cartridge Overall Length (shooting)
- Chance of a Lifetime (raffle)
- Circle of Acro Lovers
- Client Object Access Layer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decision will prove to be "regressive" for the sector's growth and that it would force operators to hike tariffs, said GSM operators body Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI).
42 million new customers in April, a two per cent increase from the previous month, according to the Cellular Operators Association of India.
2 million new subscribers in March, according to numbers released by the Cellular Operators Association of India.
Figures from Cellular Operators Association of India, Oct 30, 2006 About NTT DoCoMo NTT DoCoMo is the world's leading mobile communications company.