As a result, McDade, director of the Lab for Human Biology Research and director of Cells to Society (C2S): The Center on Social Disparities and Health, and collaborators at the University of Oregon set out to investigate what factors in the environment and during development influence how people regulate inflammation as adults.
What does C2S stand for?
C2S stands for Cells to Society (Center on Social Disparities and Health; Institute for Policy Research; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C2S
- Concept to Reality (biannual magazine; Altair Engineering, Inc.)
- Consumer to Retailer
- Combat Crew Rest & Relaxation (USAF)
- Command & Control Requirements Database
- Command and Control Requirements Identification Database
- Collaborative Customer Relationship Management
- Command and Control Reference Model (multi-dimensional layered model for analyzing and synthesizing C2 systems)
- Command and Control Resource Management (NATO)
- Center for Research and Restoration of Museums of France
- Command and Control Rapid Prototyping Continuum (US Navy)
- City to Surf (Australian marathon)
- Client to Services
- Coated Two Sides (printing)
- Command & Control Systems
- Command and Control Support (US DoD)
- Contribution to Society (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Center for Circuits and System Solutions (Carnegie Mellon College of Engineering)
- Command and Control Subordinate System
- Command, Control and Subordinate Systems
- Customized Computer Software Systems (South Africa)