1 75 protein L9 [down arrow] Cell envelope 5 Outer membrane protein ABR75926.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Cell Envelope
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Caserta, Campania (Italian province)
- Cash Earnings
- Casio Electronics (Japan)
- Casualty Estimation (US DoD)
- Catalysis Engineering (Delft University of Technology)
- Cataract Extraction
- Categorical Exclusion
- Ceara (Brazil)
- Ceará (Brazilian state)
- Cedar Environmental (Lebanon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spx proteins have been shown to be global gene regulators which respond to and modify resistance to various stressors including oxidative, heat and cell envelope stress.
95 Hardcover QR82 This volume looks at the architecture of the mycobacterial cell envelope in detail, for those working in biochemistry, genetics, genomics, and immunology.