4 drugs ene/13 Cefazolin fa cefazolin 1 g powder for solution p / iv administration im-resistant seal individually wrapped to ensure inviolability of the content.
What does CEZ stand for?
CEZ stands for Cefazolin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEZ
We have 11 other meanings of CEZ in our Acronym Attic
- Centre of Excellence for Youth Engagement (Canada Public Health Agency)
- Centre for Early Years and Education Research (UK)
- Central European Youth Initiative
- Christian Education Youth Ministries
- Church of England Young Men's Society
- Creggan Early Years Network (UK childcare)
- Chick Embryo Yolk Sac
- Cagayan Export Zone Authority (Philippines)
- Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited
- Castle Eggman Zone (gaming; Sonic Robo Blast 2)
- Ceske Energeticke Zavody (Czechoslovia)
- Chernobyl Exclusion Zone (Ukraine)
- Construction Exclusion Zone (British standard recommendations for trees in relation to construction)
- Cortez, CO, USA - Montezuma County (Airport Code)
- Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (Phillipines)
- Camden Empowerment Zone Corporation (Camden, NJ)
- Cumberland Empowerment Zone Corporation (Millville, NJ)
- Centro de Zonas Húmidas Português (Portugese)
- Church of England Zenana Missionary (UK)
- Church of England Zenana Missionary Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
2-5 hours for cefazolin and 6-8 hours for metronidazole.
Subsequent checking confirmed that the operating room nurse inadvertently administered rocuronium instead of cefazolin.
is recalling four lots of the drug cefazolin for injection because of the possibility of microbial contamination, which may pose a serious or life-threatening risk for some patients.
For example, if an Escherichia coli blood-culture isolate, recovered by a blood culture with an antibiotic-removal device, tests sensitive to cefazolin and the patient is receiving this antibiotic, this may mean the patient has an unsuspected leaking diverticulitis in need of surgical repair or, perhaps, needs to have a urinary tract catheter replaced or removed.