IL-12, but not IL-18, is critical to neutrophil activation and resistance to polymicrobial sepsis induced by cecal ligation and puncture.
What does CLP stand for?
CLP stands for Cecal Ligation and Puncture
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLP
We have 308 other meanings of CLP in our Acronym Attic
- Clandestine Liberators of Oppressed Wimpy Nations (military slang/humor)
- Class Orientation With (Petri-) Nets
- Crazy Lunatics of the Wild North (gaming)
- Children Learning Other Ways Naturally
- Cross-Layer Optimized Wireless Networks Symposium
- C-Type Lectin-Like Protein
- Cable Labeling Project
- Cache La Poudre River
- Career Ladder Program (education)
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)