What happens when one violates the cease and desist declaration?
What does C&D stand for?
C&D stands for Cease and Desist (legal order)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of C&D
- Cheque and Credit Clearing Company (UK)
- Cement and Concrete Institute (marketing organization; South Africa)
- Communications & Computing Infrastructure
- Coating and Chemical Lab
- Chronology and Catastrophism Review (Journal of the Society for Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Code & Covenant Requirements
- Communications and Computing Systems Architecture
- Carriage and Contents Unknown (term for accounting of a delivery)
- Chronology and Catastrophism Workshop (out of print publication of the Society for Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Cash and Deposits
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Plaza Bank (NASDAQ: PLZB) has announced that a cease and desist order against the bank by the FDIC has been revoked.
The financial crisis is causing a dramatic rise in the number of cease and desist orders by bank regulators, according to analysis by The Regulatory Fundamentals Group (RFG) LLC.
Once Bar UPL counsel or a local circuit committee has concluded its investigation, one of three actions may be taken: 1) close the case; 2) accept a cease and desist affidavit; or 3) recommend prosecution.
Global Banking News-7 July 2009-Bank Holdings served with cease and desist order(C)2009 ENPublishing - http://www.