I don't know why the rhizoclonium has suddenly appeared," says Rich DePaolo, spokesperson for the Cayuga Lake Defense Fund (CLDF), "but the only thing that's changed in the lake for the past 30 years is the introduction of LSC.
What does CLDF stand for?
CLDF stands for Cayuga Lake Defense Fund (est. 1998; Ithaca, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLDF
We have 2 other meanings of CLDF in our Acronym Attic
- COMSEC Logistics Data Center
- Conference on Language Discourse and Cognition (Taiwan)
- Connected Limited Device Configuration (Sun J2ME)
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Community (Australia)
- Ceramic Leaded Chip Carrier
- Chip-Level Differential Detection
- Cross-Linked Diethylaminoethyl Dextran Beads (wound healing)
- Common Linux Desktop Environment
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Exceptional (students/learners)
- Conservative Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Children's Liver Disease Foundation (UK)
- Clear Lake Development Facility (now Sonny Carter Training Facility)
- Club der Fahranfänger (German: Club of Novice Drivers)
- Competitive Level Documentation Form (Washington, DC)
- Centre Littoral De Geophysique (French: Central Coast of Geophysics)
- Cloud Scene Generator
- Central Luzon Doctors' Hospital Educational Institution (est. 1979; Philippines)
- Central Luzon Doctor's Hospital-Educational Institution (Philippines)
- Cabinet Lafon-Dubosc Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Cement Lined Ductile Iron (pipes)