The Duchess, who is due to give birth in July, was joined by comedian John Bishop at the St George's Day visit and also met the school mascot, a Cavalier King Charles spaniel called Henry.
What does CKCS stand for?
CKCS stands for Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (dog breed)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CKCS
We have 3 other meanings of CKCS in our Acronym Attic
- Canoë Kayak Club Montreuillois (French: Montreuillois Canoe Kayak Club; Montreuil, France)
- Citizens for King County Monorail (Mercer Island, WA)
- Club de Kart Cross des Mauges (French karting club)
- Central Keystone Council of Governments
- Capital Kennel Club of Juneau (Alaska)
- Central Kentucky Cancer Program (Ephraim McDowell Health; Danville, KY)
- Clarendon Kids CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program) Program (Texas)
- Conceptual Konfusion Creative Park (Pakistan)
- Central Kentucky Council for Peace and Justice
- Canoa Kayak Club Salento (Italian canoe and kayak club)
- Central Kentucky Computer Society, Inc. (Lexington, KY)
- Core Knowledge Charter School
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club
- Council of Korean Churches in Southern California
- Chatham Kent Consumer Survivor Network (Chatham, Ontario, Canada)
- Canoë Kayak Club de Tours (French: Tours Canoe Kayak Club; Tours, France)
- Claysburg-Kimmel Communities That Care (Claysburg, Pennsylvania)
- Central Kansas Credit Union
- Canoë Kayak Club de Vannes (French: Vannes Canoe Kayak Club; Vannes, France)
- Centralny Katalog Czasopism Zagranicznych (Polish: Central Catalog of Foreign Magazines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was a gift from "school dog" Henry, headteacher Anne Whitehead's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
It finds that while some steps have been taken in the right direction, some of the powers that be may have been barking up the wrong tree, as several breeds still face uncertain futures - including bulldogs, German shepherds and the Cavalier King Charles spaniel.
Holly Madison was outraged, tweeting Harris why she gave away the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel when she had to ask for it back.
I have got one and like the way they can run dead fast Megan Betts, 10: A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
But it wasn't until 10 minutes later, when the pair returned to the scene, that Mrs Pattison made the discovery that their beloved Cavalier King Charles Spaniel had been snatched.
But it wasn't until 10 minutes later, when the pair returned to the scene, that Mrs Pattison made the devastating discovery that their beloved Cavalier King Charles Spaniel had been snatched.