In order to evaluate it, I will give special reference to the Caux Round Table (CRT) of which I have been a member and which has long advocated moral capitalism.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Caux Round Table
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Cargo Restraint Transporter
- Carlstedt Research & Technology
- Carlstedt Research and Technology
- Cartes Routière Technologiques (Canada)
- Cash Register Terminal (customer management)
- Casing Running Tool (oil extraction)
- Casual Relief Teacher (Australia)
- Catheter-Related Thrombosis (cancer)
- Cathode Ray Tan
- Cathode Ray Tube
- Cedar River Trail
- Cell Replacement Therapy
- Cell Residence Time
- Center for Realtor Technology
- Center for Recreation and Tourism
- Center for Rehabilitation Technology (Helen Hayes Hospital)
- Center for Rural Technology
- Centrale de Règlement des Titres
- Centre de Recherche Sur Les Transports (University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Centre de Resource Technologique
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visit their websites or the Caux Round Table site for good, thoughtful fodder (cauxroundtable.
They cover such topics as business ethics; corporate governance; the concept of a "soul" in corporations; public policy; corporate social responsibility in a globalized world; building shareholder value through corporate social responsibility; labor standards; the environment; human rights and human rights law; corporate codes of conduct; the role of the lawyer; criticisms; European, African, Japanese, and US perspectives; initiatives of Europe and the United Nations; and guidelines such as the Tripartite Declaration of Principles concerning Multinational Enterprises, the Global Sullivan Principles, the Caux Round Table Principles, and the Global Compact.
One indication of multinational concern is found in the Caux Round Table Principles of Business Ethics.
The Caux Round Table (CRT) group welcomes the recent decision 'to seek an end to national subsidization of agricultural production', made at the Doha Round of negotiations on trade liberalization.
Currently serving as Global Executive Director of the Caux Round Table (CRT) Young is well qualified in his subject matter.
These include his work with the Caux Round Table initiative in Japan on promoting business ethics and corporate governance and a project in Afghanistan with the World Educational Consortium for Afghanistan Relief.