HK Causeway Bay costliest New York's Fifth Avenue, which has remained the world's most expensive retail area for consecutive 11 years, lost it coveted position to Hong Kong's Causeway Bay.
What does CWB stand for?
CWB stands for Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWB
We have 62 other meanings of CWB in our Acronym Attic
- Corridor Wide Advanced Traveler Information System (Southern California; est. 1993 by the U.S. Department of Transportation)
- Corridor-Wide Advanced Transportation Management System (California)
- Code Wallon d'Aménagement du Territoire, de l'Urbanisme et du Patrimoine (Wallonie, Belgium)
- CDMA Wireless Access Voice Enhanced Router
- Consumer Wireless Audio-Video Entertainment (alliance)
- Cadbury Wind Band (UK)
- Canadian Welding Bureau
- Canadian Western Bank (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Canadian Wheat Board
- Capillary Water Barrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Groupon Shop is located at 3/F, Soundwill Plaza, Causeway Bay (opposite Times Square), and is open from 10am to 9pm from Monday to Sunday including public holidays.
In the latest Cushman & Wakefield's report rental levels on Vitosha Street per square meter are down by 20% over last year and stand at EUR 480, compared with top ranking Causeway Bay, Hong Kong at EUR 22,307 and Fifth Avenue, New York at EUR 21,204.
Charterhouse Causeway Bay offers complimentary Wi-Fi Great Hotels of the World is pleased to announce that its member Charterhouse Causeway Bay is now offering guests complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire property.
Retail sales Apple may also open two more stores in Hong Kong, one in the Lee Gardens at Causeway Bay and one in Tsim Sha Tsui's Canton Road, according to the Ming Pao report, which didn't cite anyone or say when.
The best thing about Causeway Bay is that most of the stores are open till well past midnight.