What does CFRL stand for?
CFRL stands for Causal Functional Representation Language (behavior)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFRL
We have 3 other meanings of CFRL in our Acronym Attic
- Central Florida Regional Health Information Organization
- Canadian Foreign Relations Index (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Central Florida Realty Investors (real estate investment association; Orlando, FL)
- Central Fuel Research Institute (now Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research; Dhanbad, India)
- Centre for Rural Innovation (Harper Adams University College; UK)
- Child & Family Research Institute (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc.
- Central Florida Realty Investors Association, Inc.
- Cash Flow Return on Invested Capital (automotive industry)
- College of Forest Resources Information Technologies (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Central Food Research Laboratory (Nepal)
- Cold Fusion Research Laboratory
- Continuous Flow Recirculating Loop
- Commercial Fishing Revolving Loan Fund (Alaska)
- Certified Fund Raising Manager
- Coastal Fisheries Resource Management (Philippines)
- Constant Failure Rate Model
- Continuous Fiber Reinforcing Mat
- Contract Financial Reporting Manual
- Counterfactual Regret Minimization (algorithm)