In Aplysia, ELH is synthesized and cleaved from a larger preprohormone sequence (Nambu & Scheller 1986), and a homologous hormone, caudodorsal cell hormone, in Lymnaea is also synthesized from a preprohormone (Geraerts et al.
What does CDCH stand for?
CDCH stands for Caudodorsal Cell Hormone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDCH
We have 1 other meaning of CDCH in our Acronym Attic
- Community Development Carbon Fund
- Conseil du Commerce de France (France)
- Conventional Dispersion Compensated Fiber
- Cumulative Discounted Cash Flow
- Capital District Community Gardens (est. 1975; Troy, NY)
- Commander, Disaster Control Group
- Cyber Domain Consulting Group, Inc.
- Chicago District Camp Ground Association (Illinois)
- Community Development, Culture and Gender Affairs (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Continuous Denaturing Capillary Gel Electrophoresis
- Child Development Center of the Hamptons (New York)
- Commission Des Courses Hors Stade (French: Off-Stage Racing Commission)
- Carpe Diem Consultants, Inc. (Indialantic, FL)
- Center on Disability and Community Inclusion (University of Vermont; Burlington, VT)
- Cobourg District Collegiate Institute (Cobourg, Ontario, Canada)
- Construction Data Control, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Corporate Design-Corporate Identity
- Cult of the Dead Cat, Inc
- Cross Domain Collaborative Information Environment
- Cochrane Dementia & Cognitive Improvement Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Lymnaea, egg laying is also triggered by an array of neuropeptides, encoded by an ovulation hormone gene family, including the caudodorsal cell hormone (CDCH) I and II gene precursors (Vreugdenhil et al.