While some Catskills properties do sell for over $1.
What does CTSKLS stand for?
CTSKLS stands for Catskills
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Communications & Tracking Simulator
- Company/Team Level Simulation
- Computed Tomography Simulator
- Central Texas Sustainability Indicators Project
- Center for Teaching for Social Justice (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Chafer Theological Seminary Journal
- Critical Theory and Social Justice (academic course; Occidental College; Los Angeles, CA)
- Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel (Simpsons cartoon)
- Cathepsin K
- Canadian Telecom Services Limited (Quebec, Canada)
- Central Track Store Locator
- Central Truong Son Landscape (Vietnam and Laos)
- Choeur de Tourrettes-Sur-Loup (French: Tourrettes-Sur-Loup Choir; Tourrettes-sur-Loup, France)
- Churches Together in South London (UK)
- Common Track Storage Location
- Computer Technology Services Limited (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Cubic Transportation Systems Limited (San Diego, CA; also seen as CTS)
- Common Track Store Locator
- Conformance Testing Service Local-Area Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In light of the recent approval for gaming in Buffalo and Niagara by both, the governor and the state legislature, many resort operators fully expect that gaming in the Catskills is inevitable," said Richard Bronsky, senior director of investment sales at Brown Harris Stevens, Commercial Services Division.
The Catskills landscape is a pastoral ideal and a natural water purification system, and has been ever since Washington Irving penned the tale of the slumbering Rip Van Winkle.
The Catskills is undergoing a renaissance and we see an opportunity to be an important part of it," emphasized Joel Hoffman.