In 1995, Mazzucca was recognized as man of the year by the Catholic War Veterans of NYS.
What does CWV stand for?
CWV stands for Catholic War Veterans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWV
We have 13 other meanings of CWV in our Acronym Attic
- Communication Workers Union Humanitarian Aid (Eastern European organization)
- Crimewatch United Kingdom
- Christian Warriors United Ministries (Suffolk, VA)
- Child Welfare for the Urban Poor
- Constant Weight Uniflex Steel
- Constellation Wines US (est. 1945)
- Championship Wrestling United States of America
- Certified Wireless Universal Serial Bus (computing)
- Commercials While U Wait
- Commercial Workers Union of Zimbabwe
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1995, Mezzucca was recognized as man of the year by the Catholic War Veterans of NYS.
Catholic war veterans, priests, and nuns picketed his lectures.