Benedict's resignation helps refine the notion of the papacy and, thanks be to God, distinguishes the person from the office," wrote They, a former president of the 1,400-member Catholic Theological Society of America.
What does CTSOA stand for?
CTSOA stands for Catholic Theological Society of America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CTSOA in our Acronym Attic
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery Network
- Corrected Time of Sinoatrial Node Function Recovery
- Computer Technology and School Nursing Survey
- Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Cellular Telephone Switching Office
- Certified Thermal Spray Operator
- Chief Technology and Services Officer
- Chief Trading Standards Officer (UK)
- Cryptologic Training Support Office (CNSG)
- Cut That Stuff Out (polite form)
- Claire Trevor School of the Arts (University of California, Irvine)
- Cadet Training Safety Precautions (UK)
- Called To See Patient
- Cape Town Stereotactic Pointer
- Certified Technical Security Professional (UK)
- Certified Treecare Safety Professional
- Chartered Trading Standards Practitioner (certification)
- Computer Technical Specialist
- Consider The Source Productions (website)
- Contractor Technical Services Personnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
75 BX1795 The 19 essays in this collection are the culmination of the three-year study by members of the Catholic Theology and Global Warming Interest Group of the Catholic Theological Society of America.
In a 1979 study commissioned by the Catholic Theological Society of America entitled, Human Sexuality: New Directions in American Catholic Thought, a team of theologians led by Father Anthony Kosnik of Detroit went so far as to declare that "All else being equal, a homosexual engaging in homosexual acts in good conscience has the same rights of conscience and the same rights to the sacraments as a married couple practicing birth control in good conscience.
Three years ago he became the first nonwhite president of the Catholic Theological Society of America, and today he is the Ignacio Ellacuria Chair of Catholic Social Thought at Georgetown University.
Shortly thereafter the convention of the Catholic Theological Society of America took place in Cincinnati.
Phan, the first Asian-American president of the Catholic Theological Society of America, must be congratulated for having produced a well-introduced and well-edited volume with informative coverage of contemporary Asian Catholicism as a whole.
Susan Ross, president of the 1,400-member Catholic Theological Society of America, said she characterizes Weinandy's time at the bishops' conference as antagonistic.