Staff of the Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees were denied access to the Hmong camp in Phetch-abun province.
What does COERR stand for?
COERR stands for Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (Catholic Bishops' Conference of Thailand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conseil Ontarien d’Évaluation des Qualifications (French: Qualifications Evaluation Council of Ontario; education)
- Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research (now Center of Outcomes and Evidence; US DHHS; Rockville, MD)
- Central Office Equipment Report
- Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (New Zealand)
- College of Engineering Roorkee (India)
- Commission on Ethnic Relations (International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences)
- Controlled Onset Extended Release
- City of Edinburgh Racing Club (Scotland, UK)
- Conglomerate of Established Resources Co-Operating Efficiently (gaming community)
- Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research and Education (University of Alabama)
- Committee on Electronic Resources and Services (Harvard University; Massachusetts)
- Comprehensive Offender Employment Resource System
- Certificate of Educational Studies (teaching)
- Clinical Operational Equipment Sets
- College of Engineering and Science
- Committee on Open Electronic Systems
- Community Outreach and Extension Services
- Creekside Oaks Elementary School (Lincoln, CA)
- College of Education Student Association (Denver University; Denver, CO)
- Committee on Extension to the Standard Atmosphere
Samples in periodicals archive:
The only aid group assisting the Hmong, the Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (COERR), was on Sunday refused entry by the army in Khek Noi village, about 12 kilometres from the camps.
The only aid group assisting the Hmong, the Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (COERR), was on Sunday refused entry by the army in Khek Noi village, about 12 kilometres from the camp.