New York City-based Catholic Medical Mission Board dates its inception to 1912.
What does CMMB stand for?
CMMB stands for Catholic Medical Mission Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMMB
We have 8 other meanings of CMMB in our Acronym Attic
- Collection Management Mission Applications (software suite)
- Communications Media Management Association
- Coordinate Measuring Machine Association (production)
- Copenhagen Malmö Maritime Academy (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Crédit Mutuel Maine-Anjou, Basse-Normandie (French financial company)
- Corrugated Metal-Metal Arch Culvert (road construction & civil engineering)
- Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation (also seen as C-MMACS; Bangalore, India)
- Center for Multiscale Modeling of Atmospheric Processes
- Conservatoire Militaire de Musique de l'Armée de Terre (French: Land Forces Military Conservatory of Music)
- Caribbean Money Market Brokers
- Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology (science curriculum; University of Calgary; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Chamber Music Monterey Bay (Carmel, CA; est. 1966)
- China Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (China Satellite Mobile Broadcasting Corp.)
- China Multimedia Mobile Broadcasting (Mobile TV)
- Conditional Min-Max Battery Cost
- Conditional Max-Min Battery Capacity Routing (computer engineering)
- Conditional Min-Max Battery Cost Routing
- Cedarville Milligan Memorial Branch Library (Cedarville, CA)
- Cape May Migratory Bird Refuge (New Jersey)
- Center for Molecular Medicine Cologne (University of Cologne; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshop was organized by the state ministry of health and the Catholic Medical Mission Board (CMMB) targeting the leaders and politicians of the state to discuss key issues that affect the state's health systems.
The fund's initial support includes $100,000 in grants to three of its aid partners: the American Red Cross, Partners In Health and the Catholic Medical Mission Board.
We are particularly proud of a new volunteer program, conceived in partnership with Catholic Medical Mission Board, that will send 10 associates to Zambia to work with AIDS patients.