Banque has served as a parish priest in the hill town of Bobonaro for the past eight years and is the director of the Catholic Justice and Peace Commission of the Diocese of Dili.
What does CJPC stand for?
CJPC stands for Catholic Justice and Peace Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJPC
- Club du Jeune Philatéliste (French: Junior Stamp Club; Morocco)
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies (Boston, MA)
- Commission on Judicial Performance (San Francisco, California)
- Community Justice Program (San Antonio, TX)
- Complete Joint Penetration (welding)
- Criminal Justice & Penology
- Criminal Justice Planning Agency
- Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee
- Criminal Justice Policy Advisory Commission (Office of Policy and Management; Connecticut)
- Camera Journal Press Club (Japan)
- Criminal Justice Policy Coalition (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Criminal Justice Policy Council (Texas)
- Centre for Just Peace and Democracy (Sri Lanka)
- Cheap Joint Probabilistic Data Association
- Criminal Justice Policy Development Committee (North Central Texas Council of Governments)
- Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation
- Center for Justice, Peace and Environment (Fort Collins, CO)
- Chinese Journal of Process Engineering (Institute of Process Engineering; Chinese Academy of Sciences; Beijing, China)
- Criminal Justice Policy Foundation
- Cambridgeshire Joint Prescribing Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BRISBANE, Australia -- The Catholic Justice and Peace Commission of Brisbane is concerned that the United Nations' planned withdrawal from East Timor this year will leave the fledging country without a secure and stable environment.
According to the Catholic Justice and Peace Commission, however, recent bouts of street fighting between Taylor's government and rival factions have created a serious humanitarian problem.