com)-- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon will visit Annunciation BVM Catholic Elementary School, 1840 Church Road, Aurora, Ill.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Catholic Elementary School (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Calvert Education Services
- Canadian Environmental Solutions
- Candelaria Elementary School (Philippines, Province of Quezon)
- Card Establishment Services, Inc (now FDMS North / CardNet)
- Career and Employment Services
- Carretera a El Salvador (Spanish: Road to El Salvador)
- Carrier Ethernet Services
- Cat Eye Syndrome
- Catholic Education Service
- Cauda Equina Syndrome (neurologic condition)
- Cellular Evolution Strategy
- Center for Economic Studies (various locations)
- Center for Ecosystem Survival
- Center for Election Systems (Kennesaw State University, Georgia)
- Center for Environmental Science (University of Maryland)
- Center for Epidemiologic Studies
- Center for European Schooling (est. 2002)
- Center for European Studies (university)
- Central E-Mail Service (NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peters Central Catholic Elementary School, 865 Main St.
Table 9 displays the expected distribution for Catholic education among non-Hispanic Catholics of the pre-Vatican II and Vatican II generations, just as we have seen in the 1993 and 2005 surveys: About half attended a Catholic elementary school and about a quarter attended a Catholic high school.
Sacred Heart Catholic Elementary School on Grandville Circle in Paris recently received a School Ground Greening Grant from the Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board's Earth Week Event Committee.
Saturday at O'Hara Catholic Elementary School, 715 W.
Catholic elementary school enrollment peaked in 1965, when 4.