As part of a large research and professional development project funded by the Catholic Education Office Melbourne (CEOM), called Contemporary Teaching and Learning of Mathematics, the ACU team has been leading demonstration lessons.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Catholic Education Office (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Corps of Engineers Northwestern Division Omaha District
- Centre for Women's Research (Sri Lanka)
- Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla (Washington)
- Council of European National Youth Committees
- Council of European Youth Committees
- Council on the Environment of New York City
- Campus Economic Organization
- Campus Equipment Outfitters
- Canine Enforcement Officer
- Casualty Evacuation Officer
- Celestial Ephemeris Origin (astronomy)
- Center for Earth Observation
- Center for Economic Opportunity (various organizations)
- Center for Effective Organizations
- Center for Electro-Optics
- Center for Equal Opportunity
- Central Engine Overhaul
- Central Europe Online
- Centre d'Études Olympiques (French: Olympic Studies Center; Switzerland)
- Centre for Earth Observation
Samples in periodicals archive:
While a spokesman for the Catholic Education Office - which covers 147 primary and secondary schools in NSW - admitted that there were no formal policies in place in relation to alcohol consumption by staff when students were not present, he said "certainly, we are not tuck shops for alcohol".
The study by Vince Connor, Billinda Auld, Patricia Eakin, Kerry Morris and Michael Tilston from the Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Bathurst, NSW, was motivated by concern for student participation and achievement rates in senior mathematics and science.
Mitch Doyen, associate superintendent for secondary education with the Catholic Education Office in St.
Dr Leonie Crotty rsm Catholic Education Office, Sydney
The Catholic Education Office (CEO) Sydney has initiated a program of professional development activities as part of a succession planning process to increase leadership density in the system of schools operated by that archdiocese.
The final section deals with the period after 1939, the gradual return of state funding, the advent of a centralised educational system in the form of the Catholic Education Office and the demise of the priest inspectors (pp.
Dr Peter Carey is the National President of the Australian Association of Career Counsellors and is a curriculum consultant in the Catholic Education Office of Western Australia.