Chicago-area residents wanted to express support for Americans United's recent decision to report the Catholic Diocese of Peoria for illegal electioneering so they used a classic method: a petition.
What does CDOP stand for?
CDOP stands for Catholic Diocese of Peoria (Peoria, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDOP
We have 3 other meanings of CDOP in our Acronym Attic
- Colored Dissolved Organic Matter
- Commission Départementale des Objets Mobiliers
- Continuous Days on Market (real estate)
- Cumulative Days on Market (real estate)
- Catholic Diocese of Ngong (Kenya)
- Certified Director of Nursing Administration
- Collaboration Data Object for NT Server (Microsoft)
- Camera Detected Offence Program (Queensland, Australia)
- Career Development Opportunity Program
- Cargo Distribution Optimization Program
- Chemical Dependency Outpatient Program
- Child Death Overview Panel (UK)
- Continuous Development and Operations Phase (satellite application facilities)
- Counterdrug Operations (US DoD)
- Chamber Day on the Quad (University of California; Davis, CA; event)
- Cyclized Dopa Ortho Quinone (biochemistry)
- Commando Qualification Course (US DoD)
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- Canadian Deposit Offered Rate
- Canadian Dollar Offered Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spokeswoman for the Catholic Diocese of Peoria, Kate Kenny, said: "Rev Windy was suspended from his duties at St Patrick's Church in Sheffield and St Margaret Mary's in Wyanet, pending the outcome of the case.