It features 13 radio and television spots funded by the bishops' Catholic Communication Campaign that feature couples interviewed in parks and other public gathering places in Washington D.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Catholic Communication Campaign
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Carroll County Commission (Georgia)
- Carson City-Crystal (Michigan)
- Cascade Collegiate Conference
- Cash Conversion Cycle
- Casino Control Commission (New Jersey)
- Cassiopia Computer Corp.
- Catalyst Control Center (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
- Catchment Conservation Committee (Nepal)
- Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Cathodal Closer Contraction
- Catholic Conservation Center (Wading River, NY; est. 2000)
- Caucasian Chalk Circle (Bertold Brecht play)
- CDMA Cluster Controller
- Celebration Covenant Church
- Cell Culture Chamber
- Cellules Communistes Combattantes
- Center City Commission (Memphis, TN)
- Center City Consortium (Catholic academies; Washington, DC)
- Center Congregational Church (various locations)
- Center for Cancer Care (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BISHOPS' Catholic Communication Campaign is producing a new half-hour radio program called "Catholic Radio Weekly.
The Catholic Communication Campaign paid $125,000 for it.