Our health and education institutes could be under threat," says Alouis Chaumba, National Coordinator of the Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace.
What does CCJP stand for?
CCJP stands for Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCJP
We have 10 other meanings of CCJP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement
- Centre de la Culture Judéo-Marocaine (French: Jewish-Moroccan Cultural Center; Belgium)
- Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine
- Capstone Concept for Joint Operations (US DoD)
- Cincinnati Contemporary Jazz Orchestra
- Cologne Contemporary Jazz Orchestra
- Consolidated Consultants Jordan
- Consultative Council of Jewish Organizations (New York, NY)
- Criminology and Criminal Justice Online (degree)
- Canadian Churches for Justice and Peace
- Centro Cultural Jesco Puttkamer (Portuguese: Cultural Center Jesco Puttkamer; University of Goias; Brazil)
- Certified Criminal Justice Professional
- Chamber of Chartered Java Professionals (Greece)
- Colorado Communities for Justice and Peace
- Community Coalition for Justice and Peace (Washington, DC)
- Creative Commons Japan (intellectual property)
- Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority (California)
- Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Board
- Cumberland County Joint Planning Board (North Carolina)
- Center for Criminal Justice Policy Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most Zimbabwean nongovernmental organizations, including the Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace, survive on outside funding, Chaumba said.
However, the head of the Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace, Tarcisius Zimbiti, says any attempt to address historical injustice needs to be done in a manner that does not cause further injustice.