Catholic Church Insurances (CCI) is owned by the Catholic Dioceses and Religious Institutes in Australia and provides various types of insurance coverage and has assets in excess of $270 million.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Catholic Church Insurances (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Carlson Companies, Inc.
- Carolina Computing Initiative (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Carrefour Canadien International (Quebec, Canada)
- Carrefour de Chrétiens Inclusifs (French: Crossroads of Inclusive Christians)
- Carrier Controlled Intercept
- Carter Center, Inc.
- Cascade Cartridges, Inc. (rimfire ammunition manufacturer)
- Cassini Critical Item
- Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions (Wiley-Blackwell publication)
- Catholic Charities, Inc. (various locations)
- Catholic Council of India
- Cattano Construction, Inc. (Apex, NC)
- Ceccone-Clermont International, LLC (Ashton, MD)
- Cedarbrae Collegiate Institute (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Celebrity Centre International (California)
- Cellular Communications Inc.
- Celtic Coin Index
- Cement Corporation of India Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Centa- city Index
- Center for Citizen Initiative