The Doppler ultrasounds were negative for catheter-related thrombosis or fibrin sleeves and the removed catheters were not colonised with microorganisms.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Catheter-Related Thrombosis (cancer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 325 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Capital Renaissance Theatre
- Cardiac Rescue Technician (Maryland)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (defibrillator technology used to correct life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia)
- Cargo Restraint Transporter
- Carlstedt Research & Technology
- Carlstedt Research and Technology
- Cartes Routière Technologiques (Canada)
- Cash Register Terminal (customer management)
- Casing Running Tool (oil extraction)
- Casual Relief Teacher (Australia)