Washington, June 2 (ANI): A research team has developed an experiment that reliably detects and quantifies mature cathepsin K - an enzyme implicated in osteoporosis, arthritis, atherosclerosis and cancer metastasis.
What does CTSK stand for?
CTSK stands for Cathepsin K
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTSK
- Corbett Technology Solutions, Inc. (Chantilly, VA)
- Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction on Balance
- Communications & Tracking Simulator
- Company/Team Level Simulation
- Computed Tomography Simulator
- Central Texas Sustainability Indicators Project
- Center for Teaching for Social Justice (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Chafer Theological Seminary Journal
- Critical Theory and Social Justice (academic course; Occidental College; Los Angeles, CA)
- Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel (Simpsons cartoon)
- Canadian Telecom Services Limited (Quebec, Canada)
- Central Track Store Locator
- Central Truong Son Landscape (Vietnam and Laos)
- Choeur de Tourrettes-Sur-Loup (French: Tourrettes-Sur-Loup Choir; Tourrettes-sur-Loup, France)
- Churches Together in South London (UK)
- Common Track Storage Location
- Computer Technology Services Limited (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Cubic Transportation Systems Limited (San Diego, CA; also seen as CTS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serum cathepsin K levels could be used to measure treatment response in patients with Paget's disease of bone, Dr.