Primary electrical diseases such as long QT syndrome, Brugada syndrome, short QT syndrome and catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia are inherited disorders with a strong genetic basis (5).
What does CPVT stand for?
CPVT stands for Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPVT
- Certified Process Validation Professional (medical job)
- Chicago Project for Violence Prevention
- Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (Saudi Arabia)
- Calculated Peripheral Vascular Resistance (cardiology)
- Cedar Park Vista Ridge (Texas)
- Computer Perception and Virtual Reality (Bern University of Applied Sciences; Switzerland)
- Congenital Pulmonary Venous Stenosis
- Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping (organic additives)
- Calcified Portal Vein Thrombi
- Carolina Picture Vocabulary Test (educational materials)
- Cadman Plaza West (Brooklyn, NY)
- Camp Potomac Woods (Virginia)
- Campus Preview Weekend (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Canadian Production Wheel (textiles)
- Carphone Warehouse (UK phone retailer)
- Cartons per Week (cigarette sales)
- Center for Photography at Woodstock (Woodstock, NY)
- Center for Public Works
- Central Park West (New York City, NY, USA)
- Central Parts Warehouse (Tinley Park, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This syndrome includes diseases such as long QT syndrome, catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia, and Brugada syndrome.