As is well known, The Cat in the Hat was written with a limited vocabulary, intended to aid in the teaching of phonics.
What does CITH stand for?
CITH stands for Cat in the Hat
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CITH
We have 2 other meanings of CITH in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Illness and Trauma Foundation
- Cultural Industries Training Fund (Yukon, Canada)
- Certified Information Technology Fraud Analyst (Association of Certified Forensic Accounting Professionals)
- Committee on Information Technology for Filipino Architects (United Architects of the Philippines)
- Club de Informática Y Telemática de la Facultad de Informática
- Charities Information Technology Group (UK)
- Church in the Gardens (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- City Island Theater Group (est. 1998; Bronx, NY)
- Communications Infrastructure Test Group (Hammer Technologies)
- Center for Information Technology and the Global Economy (Kogod School of Business; Washington, DC)
- Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (India)
- Communion in the Hand
- Corey in the House (TV show)
- China International Travel Health Association
- Confederation of International Trading Houses Associations (Netherlands)
- Caltech High Energy Physics
- Closed in Tubing Head Pressure (oil/gas wells)
- Celibacy Is the Issue
- Center for Information Technology Integration (University of Michigan)
- Center for Instructional and Technological Innovation (NJCU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACTRESS Kelly Preston has joined the cast of new movie, Dr Seuss's The Cat In The Hat starring Austin Powers actor Mike Myers.
The 30 or so children were soon escorted in and seated on the floor, and each was handed a white and red striped Cat in the Hat hat.
At which point the Cat in the Hat said: "And so if you ever Have spots, now and then, I will be very happy To come here again.