A good nutritious cat diet (complete commercial diets are available in pet stores and supermarkets) will prevent much of the hair fall due to poor nutrition.
What does C/D stand for?
C/D stands for Cat Diet (cat food)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C/D
We have 293 other meanings of C/D in our Acronym Attic
- Console-to-Computer Interface Adapter
- Cadet Chief Master Sergeant
- Cadet Colonel
- Cadet Corporal (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet Captain (US Army Reserve Officer Training Corps)
- County Coverage Service
- Corporate/Community Schools of America
- Cadet Command Sergeant Major (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Car and Driver (magazine)
- Carried Down (T-accounts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explains basic nutritional needs, digestive anatomy, how to calculate the energy content of pet foods, labeling regulations in the US and EU, the positive role of probiotics and prebiotics, and recommends adding raw foods to cat diets.
Supplement cat diets with some clams or salmon two or three times a week, or ask your vet about the advisability of a taurine supplement.