Trout to 6lb have been caught, that one falling to a Cat's Whisker offered by Peter Morrison.
What does CW stand for?
CW stands for Cat's Whisker
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CW
We have 56 other meanings of CW in our Acronym Attic
- Call Waiting
- Can't Wait
- Carat Weight (precious minerals)
- Carbonated Water
- Carnauba Wax
- Carriage Way
- Carrier Wave
- Carson Wagonlit (travel agency)
- Castle Wars (gaming, Runescape)
- Catherine Wheel (band)
- Caution and Warning (also seen as C&W)
- CBS and Warner Bros (televison network)
- CBS Warner (TV network)
- Celtic Woman (musical group from Ireland)
- Championship White (Acura Integra Type R color)
- Chaotic Wrestling (Massachusetts)
- Cheese Whiz (food product)
- Chemical Warfare
- Chemical Weapon(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert returned an 18lb rainbow to Dunnydeer Lake, which he caught on a Cat's Whisker.
THESE Kingstanding lads are the cat's whiskers when it comes to charity collections.
Derwent: Dawson's Olive, Black Buzzer, Orange Blob, Black and Peacock Spider, Cat's Whisker.
5lb and took a lure; Nick Edwards, from Barry, had two for 6lb on a daddy and David Smith, of Aberbargoed, used a cat's whisker to hook fish of 3lb, 3.
Kielder: Dawson's Olive, Black Fritz, Orange Fritz Nomad, Cat's Whisker.
Patterns: Dawson's Olive, Black Fritz, Orange Fritz Nomad, Cat's Whisker.
Derwent: Dawson's Olive Hot Tail, Dawson's Olive, Black Fritz, Cat's Whisker, Orange Fritz Fontburn: Humungous, Viva Cat and Cat's Whisker.