In Kuwait, the 14th HRSC offered tailored support to a host of HR elements, ranging from the Third Army/ ARCENT G--1 and military mail terminals, to the theater gateway operation, to casualty liaison teams and human resources operations branches, which support expeditionary sustainment commands and sustainment brigades.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Casualty Liaison Team (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CLT
We have 163 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Lexical Semantics Workshop
- Cliff Swallow (bird species Hirundo pyrrhonota)
- Clinical Licensed Social Worker
- Credit Line for Solid Waste Management (Development Bank of the Philippines)
- Central Lake Superior Watershed Partnership
- Closed-Loop Service Water System
- Closed Loop Support Extended
- Cairo Local Time (GMT+0200)
- Calculated Landing Time
- Canadian Learning Television
- Cellular Logistics Team
- Center for Law and Technology
- Central Limit Theorem (probability theory)
- Central Location Test
- Centre for Language Technology (various countries)
- Centre for Learning Technologies (various locations)
- Certificate of Land Transfer
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Certified Laser Technician
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
Samples in periodicals archive:
Providing the capability to communicate digitally via NIPR (Unclassified but Sensitive Internet Protocol Router), SIPR (Secure Internet Protocol Router), and voice networks to subordinate S-1 sections, sustainment brigades, HR operations branches, HR companies, casualty liaison teams, continental United States personnel, and division, corps, and ASCC G-1s.
CLT Situational Training Exercise In order to train the casualty liaison teams (CLTs) for deployment, the 502d HR Company, 49th Transportation Battalion (Movement Control), 13th Expeditionary Sustainment Command, participated in its first combined CLT situational training exercise on 25 August 2011.