He has published various papers with the Casualty Actuarial Society and has presented at numerous industry conferences including the CAS Conventions, IDMA Conferences, AM Best and the ISO Tech Conference.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for Casualty Actuarial Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- Carrier Accounting System (Sprint)
- Carrier Assignment Scheme
- Casablanca, Anfa Morocco (airport code)
- Casablanca, Morocco ANFA Airport (city/airport code)
- Case Assignment
- Cashmere (Amtrak station code; Cashmere, WA)
- Casine (cell plating)
- Casino at Sea (cruise gaming)
- Casper (Amtrak station code; Casper, WY)
- Catch Assessment System (fisheries)
- Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- Catskill Animal Sanctuary (New York)
- Census Area Statistic (UK)
- Center for Academic Support (various schools)
- Center for Advanced Studies in Telecommunications (Ohio State University)
- Center for Advanced Study (various locations)
- Center for American Studies (various locations)
- Center for Atmospheric Sciences
- Center for Automotive Safety
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dear Editor: To the list of "Risk Certifications: A to Z" included in your October 1, 2007, issue (Page 47), you can add two long-standing certifications held by almost 5,000 risk professionals: Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS) and Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS).
He is a graduate of Cornell University and is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS), a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA) and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
He is an Associate with the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS), as well as a member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA).
Morvan is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and has more than 12 years experience in the Canadian insurance and reinsurance market.
He subsequently published another Casualty Actuarial Society paper on reserving for financial guaranty risk.
Swanstrom is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS) and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries (AAA) and has spoken frequently on various reserving and financial reporting topics.
July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Jerelyn Williams, supervisor in the actuarial division, Companion Property & Casualty, will be admitted as a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society at their November meeting in Washington, D.