In this age of globalization, it is increasingly important that manufacturing standards meet industry best practices and are uniformly enforced by the code community," said Bill LeVan, executive vice president of the Cast Iron Soil Pipe Institute and vice chairman of the ASTM A04 Main Committee.
What does CISPI stand for?
CISPI stands for Cast Iron Soil Pipe Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CISPI
- Critical Infrastructure Security Project (USACE)
- CTC Instrumentation Systems Plan/Program
- California Internet Service Provider Association
- Cayman Islands Society of Professional Accountants
- Coalition of Independent Salvage Pools of America (Las Vegas, NV)
- Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act
- Contractor Instruction Services Naval Air Force Us Pacific Fleet
- Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Center
- Civil Service and Public Employment (government department; East Timor)
- Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador
- Chicago chapter of International Society for Performance Improvement
- Chicago International Society for Performance Improvement (work; Illinois)
- Centre d'Instruction au Sol du Personnel Navigant (French)
- China Initiatives and Special Projects (Arizona State University)
- Combat Identification System Program Office
- Combat Identification Systems Program Office
- Combat Identification Systems Project Office
- Carnivals in Somerset Promotion Project (UK; est. 2009)
- Comité International Spécial des Perturbations Radioélectriques (French: Special International Committee on Radio Interference; est. 1934)
- Comité Internationale Spécial des Perturbations Radioelectrotechnique (International Special Committee on Radio Interference, IEC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members of the A40 Accredited Standards Committee are: Mechanical Contractors Association of America and National Association of Plumbing-Heating- Cooling Contractors (co-chairs), American Iron and Steel Institute, American Society of Plumbing Engineers, Cast Iron Soil Pipe Institute, Copper Development Association, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, Laborers International Union of North America, NSF International, Plastic Pipe and Fittings Association, Plumbing Manufacturers Institute, and the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada.