When a rare Cassin's Kingbird was spotted several months ago, Keefer drove his son to Portland, and, last summer, he even helped gather road kill to attract turkey vultures.
What does CAKI stand for?
CAKI stands for Cassin's Kingbird (bird species Tyrannus vociferans)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAKI
- Central Aroostook Kennel Club (est. 1973; Maine)
- Chambersburg Area Kennel Club (Gettysburg, PA)
- Charlottesville Albemarle Kennel Club (Virginia)
- Chase, Attack, Kill, Eat (lion's instinct)
- Chicago Area Kodály Educators
- Commercial Automated Key Escrow (cryptography)
- Computer Aided Knowledge Engineering
- Computers and Kids' Ergonomics (health and game use study)
- Concentrated Aqueous Kernel Extract (pharmacology)
- Capture and Kidnapify Enemy Dessert (Kids Next Door show)
- Cleveland Area Knowledge Industry (Ohio)
- Culinary Academy at Kitchen Kapers (Moorestown, NJ)
- Central AEHF (Advanced Extremely High Frequency) Key Management Station (US DoD SATCOM)
- Cape Krusenstern National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Celebrating Andy Kaufman Society (fan site)
- Council of American Kidney Societies
- Colombian Association of Kansas State University
- Congenital Anomalies of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
- Café Au Lait spots
- Cakewalk Application Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is home, said Marty Jakle, to "a diverse assemblage of neotropical migratory birds: the yellow-billed cuckoo, Cassin's kingbird, Bell's vireo, summer tanager, yellow warbler, yellow-breasted chat, and gray hawk.