What does C&C stand for?
C&C stands for Cassian and Cuthbertson (boating; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C&C
- Codeine & Bourbon
- Compensation and Benefits
- Conference & Banqueting
- Cost and Budget
- Crash and Burn
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Copper and Brass Fabricators Council, Inc.
- Cash and Carry
- Cash and Counseling
- Christianity and Crisis (magazine)
- circulate and condition (oilwell drilling mud)
- City & County (various locations)
- Clearance and Creepage (electrical)
- Click & Collect (retail)
- Close & Continuous (supervision)
- Coffee and Cats (meaning: caution, the post below is humorous)
- Coffee and Cigarettes
- Coheed and Cambria (band)
- Collection & Classification