Fondo Strategico Italiano Spa (FSI) - the holding company controlled by the Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) - and Qatar Holding (QH) signed an agreement today (19 November) to set up a joint venture named 'IQ Made in Italy Venture' Under the terms of the agreement, the joint venture will have total capital of up to E 2 billion, to be equally provided by FSI and QH over the first four years, with E 300 million at inception.
What does CDP stand for?
CDP stands for Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (Italian financial firm)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDP
We have 425 other meanings of CDP in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer Detection Program (various organizations)
- Candidate Development Program
- Canopy Database Project (eco-informatics project)
- Capability Development Package
- Capability Development Plan (EU)
- Capacity Development Program
- Caravan of Dreams Productions (record label)
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Career Development Path
- Casa de Papel (Spanish TV series)
- Census Designated Place
- Center for Deployment Psychology (Bethesda, MD)
- Center for Development Policy (Washington, DC)
- Center for Disaster Preparedness
- Center for Domestic Preparedness
- Central Data Processor
- Central Delivery Point (gas processing plant; various companies)
- Centre de Documentation Pédagogique (French: Educational Information Center; New Caledonia)
- Centre for Degree Programmes (Hong Kong)
- Centre for Development and Planning (Lebanon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3]ts et Consignations (CDC), Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (Cdp), the European Investment Bank, Caisse de DepE[sup.
InfraMed is a long-term infrastructure investment fund with five institutional investors who together contributed E385m: Caisse des Depots et Consignations (CDC), Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (Cdp), the European Investment Bank (EIB), Caisse de Depot et de Gestion (CDG) in Morocco, and EFG Hermes in Egypt.
Intesa Sanpaolo together with Italy's largest banks, state-run lender Cassa Depositi e Prestiti Spa and the support of the Italian government is working to launch a fund to support small and medium companies,' said Intesa Sanpaolo head of corporate and investment banking, Gaetano Micciche.