GEM Communications (Las Vegas, NV) has signed a letter of intent to acquire all the trade publishing assets of Casino Journal Publishing Group (CJPG; Paramus, NJ) for an undisclosed sum.
What does CJPG stand for?
CJPG stands for Casino Journal Publishing Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJPG
- Criminal Justice Policy Coalition (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Criminal Justice Policy Council (Texas)
- Centre for Just Peace and Democracy (Sri Lanka)
- Cheap Joint Probabilistic Data Association
- Criminal Justice Policy Development Committee (North Central Texas Council of Governments)
- Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation
- Center for Justice, Peace and Environment (Fort Collins, CO)
- Chinese Journal of Process Engineering (Institute of Process Engineering; Chinese Academy of Sciences; Beijing, China)
- Criminal Justice Policy Foundation
- Cambridgeshire Joint Prescribing Group (UK)
- Canadian Journal of Public Health
- Coastal Jersey Parrot Head Club (Jimmy Buffett fan club)
- Canadian Journal of Philosophy
- Criminal Justice Periodical Index
- California Joint Powers Insurance Authority
- Challenge Jogging Province de Liège (French: Province of Liège Jogging Challenge; Liège, Belgium)
- Crescent Jute Products Limited (Pakistan)
- Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East (Canada)
- Canadiens pour la Justice et la Paix au Moyen-Orient (French: Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East; Canada)
- Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Casino Journal Publishing Group (Las Vegas, NV) has signed a letter of intent to acquire a 60% interest in Poker Digest LLC (Las Vegas, NV).