NasdaqGS: MNTG) Chief Marketing Officer Fred Buro shared his thoughts about the convergence of online gaming and social media recently with Casino Enterprise Management magazine.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Casino Enterprise Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Européen des Langues Vivantes (French: European Center for Modern Languages)
- Centre Européen pour les Langues Vivantes (French: European Center for Modern Languages)
- Complementary Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Cabin Emergency Manual
- Calving Ease Maternal
- Campi Elettro Magnetici (Italian: Electro Magnetic Fields)
- Campus Estado de México
- Captured Enemy Material
- Cardiac Event Monitoring
- Career Ending Move
- Cation Exchange Membrane
- Center for Educational Measurements, Inc.
- Center for Educational Media (various organizations)
- Center for Electro-Mechanics
- Center for Electromagnetics
- Center for Emergency Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Enterprise Modernization (MITRE Corporation)
- Centre d'Éthique Médicale (French: Center for Medical Ethics; Catholic University of Lille; Lille, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 23 November 2011 Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM), an international trade association representing manufactures of electronic gaming devices, systems, and components for the gaming industry, has announced the launch of its redesigned website for its Casino Enterprise Management magazine, at www.
The company has won the award for its casino enterprise management solution for casino operations.
iVIZION, a casino enterprise management solution, will be implemented at the El San Juan Hotel & Casino in Carolina, the El Conquistador Resort and Golden Door Spa in Fajardo, and The Conrad Condado Plaza Hotel and Casino in San Juan.