Last year, the state Division of Gaming Enforcement recommended that the New Jersey Casino Control Commission find Ho an unsuitable partner and advised that MGM cut ties with her.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Casino Control Commission (New Jersey)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Carlito Carribean Cool (pro wrestler)
- Carmarthenshire County Council (Wales, UK)
- Carolina Canoe Club
- Carolina Christian Communications
- Caroline Chisholm College (Australia)
- Carriers Container Council, Inc.
- Carroll County Commission (Georgia)
- Carson City-Crystal (Michigan)
- Cascade Collegiate Conference
- Cash Conversion Cycle
- Cassiopia Computer Corp.
- Catalyst Control Center (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
- Catchment Conservation Committee (Nepal)
- Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Cathodal Closer Contraction
- Catholic Communication Campaign
- Catholic Conservation Center (Wading River, NY; est. 2000)
- Caucasian Chalk Circle (Bertold Brecht play)
- CDMA Cluster Controller
- Celebration Covenant Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both the New Jersey Attorney General's Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Casino Control Commission demonstrated the benefits of regulation to the regulated when they found a way around a most simple rule.
Federal Judge Morton Greenberg ruled that the claims "border on the frivolous" because the New Jersey Casino Control Commission specifically authorizes casinos to reshuffle at will, because the players "can avoid any injury simply by walking away from the alleged wrongdoers, the casinos," and because the loss of the chance to make money at a casino's expense can hardly be characterized as "an injury to business or property.