With the support of the Casino Association of New Jersey (Atlantic City), the new magazine will discuss a variety of issues "important to casino employees," GGB said, including the roles of the New Jersey Casino Control Commission, the Division of Gaming Enforcement, the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority and other state agencies that work with the industry.
What does CANJ stand for?
CANJ stands for Casino Association of New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CANJ
We have 1 other meaning of CANJ in our Acronym Attic
- Child Abuse and Neglect Institute (est. 1996; National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges)
- Community Action of Northeast Indiana (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Computer for All Nigerians Initiative (Nigeria)
- Constant And Never-ending Improvement
- Current Access Network Identifier
- Camara Nacional de la Industria Electronica y de Communicaciones Electricas (Mexico)
- Carbon And Nitrogen Cycling In Forest Ecosystems
- Centro de Ayuda A Niños Con Impedimentos de Isabela, Inc (Spanish)
- Community Architectures for Network Information Systems
- Canadian Antiquarian and Numismatic Journal (antiques and coins)
- Campaign Against the New Kiln (UK)
- Climate Action Network Latin America
- Canadian Atlantic Sub-Area
- Canon Law Digest
- Canadian Liquefaction Experiment
- Canadian Legal Information Institute
- Central African National Liberation Movement
- CAN (Controller Area Network) Local Network Time Register (computer networking)
- Canadian Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Canada)
- California Association for Naturopathic Medicine