Moreover, if adopted, "the committee expects to issue rulings indicating credit card balances which are paid off in full on a monthly basis and loans against the cash surrender value of life insurance are not prohibited.
What does CSVLI stand for?
CSVLI stands for Cash Surrender Value of Life Insurance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centro Servizi Volontariato Etneo (Italian: Center for Voluntary Service, Etneo; Etneo, Italy)
- Chinese Society for Vibration Engineering
- Club Saintongeais de Véhicules d'Epoque (French automobile club)
- Constraint Scalable Vector Graphics
- Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (United Nations)
- Central States VHF Society (amateur radio)
- Cercle Sportif Vésulien Haute-Saône (French sports club)
- Club Sportif des Vallées de l'Isle et de la Dronne (French sports club)
- Constant-Speed Variable Load (US EPA)
- Control Secure Voice Link
- Centro Servizi Volontariato Mantovano (Italian: Volunteer Service Center Mantovano)
- CHILD SURGERY Viet Nam
- Computer Schaak Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Computer Chess Association)
- Center for the Study of Voluntary Organizations and Service (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Catholic School Voucher Program (various locations)
- Cleveland Social Venture Partners (Cleveland, OH)
- Combustion Stack Visible Plume Model
- Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (UK)
- Cultural and Spiritual Values of Protected Areas (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Center for the Study of Values in Public Life (Harvard University; Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cash Surrender Value of Life Insurance Proceeds from a corporate-owned life insurance policy are not taxable upon death of the insured.