Ten years after the policy was issued, when Henry was 65, the cash surrender value had dropped to $700,000.
What does CSV stand for?
CSV stands for Cash Surrender Value (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSV
We have 109 other meanings of CSV in our Acronym Attic
- California State University In San Luis Obispo
- California State University, San Marcos
- Committee to Support US Trade Laws
- Central South University of Technology
- College of Southern Utah
- Confederación Sindical Única de Trabajadores Campesinos de Bolivia (Spanish: Trade Union Confederation of Rural Workers of Bolivia; Bolivia)
- Civil Servants Union of Zambia
- Cambridge School Volunteers (Cambridge, VA)
- Capacity Selector Valve
- Career Service Vitae
- Centre de Secours Virtuel (French: Virtual Relief Center)
- Centro Servizi Volontariato (Italian: Volunteer Service Center)
- Centro Subacqueo Villafranca (Italian diving club)
- Certified Server Validation
- Channel Soft Value(s)
- Character Separated Values (data format)
- Chevrolet Special Vehicle
- Christlich-Soziale Vollekspartei (German: Christian Social People's Party, Luxembourg)
- Circuit Switched Voice
- Circuit Switcher Vertical (Southern States, LLC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If he skipped a premium payment, the insurance company would take a loan out against the cash surrender value and use the loan proceeds to make the premium payment for him.
Covered products include those with a cash surrender value or those that permit loans.
Cash Surrender Value of Life Insurance Proceeds from a corporate-owned life insurance policy are not taxable upon death of the insured.
Referring to his register, he was able to tell any policyholder who presented himself to what extent, if any, he was being swindled, how much he would lose by dropping his policy, and what cash surrender value the company in enquiry in equity ought to pay.
CURRENT GAAP: THE CASH SURRENDER VALUE METHOD Under the cash surrender value method, when a policy is purchased by a third party, the difference between the acquisition cost and cash surrender value is recognized as a loss.
The value of the insurance policy, when purchased from a retirement plan, shall be the cash surrender value of the policy.